Wednesday, April 2, 2014

A beautiful Spring day in Jupiter and Hobe Sound


John had to run a short call down in Jupiter so he took me with him to see the lighthouse... the weather was GLORIOUS today! We'll go back one day when I've managed to kick my asthma and do the lighthouse tour, but for today I just snapped some pics, then we drove up the beach road and stopped at Hobe Sound for a few more piccies of the beach.


Jupiter Lighthouse
Very tame pelicans (but they didn't want to look at me)

A seagull on the beach

A glorious day at the beach

 
Bridge across the intercoastal waterway at Hobe Sound (sorry you can't see much...)
And lastly, a HUGE tree... we had to stop for ages at a light and this tree trunk was right next to my window, so I took some pics. I adore the intricate braiding of the roots...

No comments: