Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Trying out my new cameraphone

Here's a couple of photos I took on my walk the other day. The camera-phone isn't as good as a 'real' camera... but it's not too shabby either. The light was a little dim for some of the shots because it was getting a bit late in the evening, but my sunset photo came out beautiful.

I adore frangipani... they're such beautifully delicate flowers, and they have a glorious perfume. It's just a shame they don't bloom for very long.
The Canal a block from our apartment. There are three bridges across the canal in our immediate vicinity, and I usually take at least one of them on my walk. I'm a bit jealous of the people who's houses back onto the water - they get to see this beauty every day.
And lastly, the sun was just setting when I got home. I usually take my walk in the cool of the evening because it's too hot out there to even THINK about doing it in the daytime. I love the evening light - the only bad thing are the mosquitos that eat me alive!

No comments: